Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Spooktacular Ideas

Trick or Treat smell my feet give something good to eat
Oh Martha Stewart...you never let us down for great ideas

If you are having a party or looking for those last minute ideas

then here you go
these are so easy

and fun

 this is my favorite

As a child, Halloween was celebrated with our youth group from church in our garage.

Do you remember as a child what you loved to dress up as?

My mom always had us dress up like hobo's...I am not sure why, I think it was because she would just use some of my dads old clothes, and it was very easy to put together.

I remember so many fun games we played

yes, we bobbed for apples back in the day

and yes that was fun in 1974

Of coarse the funniest part of Halloween was the Candy


Happy Hallowee

No comments:

Post a Comment