Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Watermelon Raspberry Lemon Splash

Summer Inspirations
Good Morning Girls...I found this recipe the other day and I thought I would share it with you. http://www.hoffmanmedia.com/celebrate.aspx

SUMMER has to be around the corner..if not I think I will go crazy!!

I want to see the sun-shining...to feel the warmth on my face..to hear an Ice cream truck or lawnmower..to have a backyard BBQ..all those things that summer brings.

Watermelon is just one of those favorite summer time foods that gets me excited for summer

RECIPE:
Eight cups of watermelon cubes pureed, a half gallon of raspberry lemonade, and a cup of club soda. 

I can't wait to try it!



Heres to Summer, Sun, Sunscreen:)    Susan

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious and the perfect thing for those hazy-hot-humid days that are RIGHT around the corner. :)

    ReplyDelete