Total Pageviews

Friday, November 19, 2010

Cranberry Chutney Spread/Chutney Cheese Ball

EASY!! that is what I like about this dish. There's something to say about simple. I love simple things that make my day easy. This dish will take just a few ingredients and a few minutes to put together and serve. Thanksgiving is around the corner and I am putting my list of recipes together that will go fast and allow me to spend more time with family.  I don't know about you, but I love to sit around the table and play a good card game and spend time with family. This makes me Happy!
I'm sure you are all getting excited about the Thanksgiving Holidays like I am.  Remember to slow down and enjoy life, smile and reflect on what you do have this Thanksgiving Season.
Cranberry Chutney Spread



This recipe calls for
I pkg of cream cheese (8oz)
I jar of cranberry chutney(sold at any Fred Meyers)
A sprig of rosemary  
All you do is arrange your cream cheese on our plate, pour the cranberry chutney over the top. I used some of  my rosemary from my mini garden, and then some crackers to finish it off.


Chutney Cheese Ball







      
I pkg of Cream cheese (8oz)
I jar of cranberry chutney
1/4 cup of dried cherries
chopped pecan
rosemary  (optional)
assorted chips
Mix the first 3 ingredients together.  I like using a cereal bowl, put a piece of saran wrap inside. Pour your cheese mixture into the bowl and put into the refrigerator for 15 minutes.Chop your pecans into small pieces. When the spread is ready, roll the cream cheese chutney spread in the chopped pecans. Serve with crackers.
Enjoy these great ideas!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks BEAUTIFUL and I know it has to taste SO GOOD! I think I might make the cheese ball to take to the in-laws on Thanksgiving day.....thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darcy, Have a wonderful time with your family!! Happy Thanksgiving my friend. I want to tell you this is a double batch that is in the picture,so if you use the recipe on here, the ball will be smaller then the picture.

    ReplyDelete