Total Pageviews

Monday, November 8, 2010

Breakfast Idea-Juicing

 I thought I would share with you a very healthy idea for Breakfast. I found a Juicer about 4 years ago and thought I would give it a try. I just went to my local one stop shopping store and picked up a Juicer for 35 dollars.  I wanted to find a drink that was full of vitamins and minerals, but also taste delicious.  I came up with this combination of carrots,apples,and parsley.  I have to say I was really surprised how good it tasted, you get the carrot flavor but the sweetness of the apples and the parsley just adds to the drink, but not much taste comes from it. Carrot's are full of fiber, antioxidants, and minerals. Apples are full of potassium,vitamin A&C.  Parsley is full of vitamin C,K,A and Iron.
There are so many other great ideas for Juicing. I think you could take any vegetables you like and give them a try and add some fruit for added flavor.  Remember its good to add some herbs to any drink!!
I enjoy juicing and I know it is good for my body. If you would like some more ideas let me know and I will pass them on to you.  Thanks Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment