Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm Dirt Cheap..and Love it

Hello Gardening friends

Pots & Wildflowers...that is what I decided to go with this year.  My husband & I at the moment live where there is no room for a nice big garden..so pots have become a favorite of mine.

I  decided to grow a Salsa Garden in a pot, using tomatoes, onions, cilantro, peppers.

I also wanted lots of color to surround my patio...so these are my starts in the picture a variety of beautiful flowers..Daisies, Sunflowers, and a mixture of Wild Flowers.  

This is just the beginning for me....I have so many other great plants I will start.

So I have a question for you

What are you growing this year?

What is your favorite Herb?

What tips and Ideas do you have for growing a mini garden?

I would love to pass on any tips you have.

Happy Gardening my friends!!  Love Susan

My tip is using wet news paper that I wrapped around a bottle and folded the bottom, added some good dirt and planted my seeds..what I like about this idea is..its cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment