Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 17, 2011

 SummeFun.....
Get ready for some summer fun
                                                                 doesn't that look good
Oh I want one of these for summer
Yes...this summer I will  be drying my clothes on a line. Since our dryers are the second highest costly appliance...I think its ok to hang our underwear outside.
                                  Flip flop fun!! 
                                                                 Summer Rocks!!!
                                                 
                                                Life is better at the BEACH I think                                                                               

 Good Thursday morning to you....Happy St. Patrick's Day.

I want to apologize for not sharing a recipe with you today. Last night once again...I was rushed off by my husband to the emergency room to pass another kidney stone.  I am  feeling good this morning but thought I would  restructure my day.

I decided t to relax and make it a lazy day.

I found myself this morning wanting some signs of  spring or summer ...wishing the weather guy was going to announce  some Arizona summer temperatures.

I know wishful thinking....so here are some pictures of hope for the summer..

                                                                 So heres to

                            Shorts, Sandles, Sunglasses, Warmth, Tunes on Tuesday,

                Saturday Markets, Picnics, Trips to the Beach, and some fun summer recipes.

                                                                  Cheers Susan






                                               

2 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing! I am so sorry to hear about another kidney stone! That was a lovely lunch you brought yesterday.....you are oh so talented!

    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darcy..you are a dear friend to me. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete