Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

                           THANK YOU!


                              THANK YOU!


                                         THANK  YOU!


                                                         THANK YOU!


                                                                                      THANK YOU!


 Good morning Girls
I wanted to say Thank you for being a faithful follower of Cook Happy. I appreciate each and everyone of you. I have had a blast starting this blog. I am learning so much about myself. I am learning it's ok to have dreams and goals and purpose. I see my strengths and weaknesses and how to grow through them. I am so  THANKFUL for all God has given me.I want to continue learning to be open to new possibilities, new adventures, new failures and new successes. If you don't know I need you all in this journey of my life.
One of my favorite books is by John Maxwell.....25 Ways To Win With People. It teaches how to make others feel like a million bucks.  I feel so strong about being an encourager to you....lets speak out more, encourage one another when we start to doubt our dreams. There's no telling what might happen if you were to begin encouraging the dreams of the people around you. I say NEVER give up!!I am hoping to feature more friends and family and some of your recipes.  Please continue to join this 2011 year of great new recipes from me to you.I appreciate you taking the time to visit today. I am extremely blessed  to have a great group of girls.  I would LOVE for you to share your thoughts/comments.    Love Susan



                                                   " My potential is God's gift to me
                                          What I do with my potential is my gift to him"

                                           Continue when discouraged, for where there
                                  is no faith in the future, there is no power in the presence.

                                       When you visions get bigger than you, you really 
                                    only have two choices, give up the vision, or get help
                                   
                                  
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment