Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cozy & Creative

 My Fall Favorites...

This is to all my blogger friends who love to decorate

I thought I would give you some inspirations for decorating this season

I get so excited when fall shows itself in Oregon

The colors & smells, the warm fuzzy slippers, pumpkins, FALL dishes, and of course decorating

so here we go, take a look and get excited about the FALL season










This is my favorite, what would be more fun then a bon-fire with family & friends on a FALL day.
                    Pictures are from The Pottery Barn, Better Homes & Garden

Happy Fall Season

I hope to see  you soon and lets get together for a Latte!!! Cheers  Susan

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics! Hope you are doing well friend....missing you!

    ReplyDelete