Total Pageviews

Friday, December 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE...Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to visit Cook Happy. I appreciate each and everyone of you. The way I see it, all of you are a gift to me. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father who loves me and teaches me to love others.  Christmas time always brings up so many special memories of  my family, and growing up. I am remembering Jesus and his birth. He was a baby that was born unto Mary and Joseph born in a manager. He came to save us!!! That makes me smile. Thank goodness he did, because I sure need a savior. My prayer for you this holiday season is that you remember what truely is important. It's not the gifts or decorations, or the food. To me it's remembering that Jesus is the light of the world, he brings hope to us all.  Lets spread lots of love and joy around this season. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day. I am so looking forward to spending the evening with my family and attending a candlelight service at our church, and then on to spending time with both sides of our families. 
Cheers!!!  Susan

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you sweet friend! Thanks for the simple reminder!!!

    Love you......Darci

    ReplyDelete