Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Inspirations for cooking
 Blogging...how fun is this. Thank you to my niece Katie who mentioned this idea to me. What a great way for me to share what I have come to love so much. I knew I loved being in the kitchen, but I didn't realize how much fun I would have. This past year I had a great opportunity to cook for a beautiful Bed & Breakfast called The Lions Gate Inn. I came into this job with just my simple skills and a few recipes.Wow...I now have an endless folder of easy,new and fun recipes. I began the search of collecting new and used cookbooks. I would hit a rummage sale or garage sale and usually hit the jackpot. I decided to serve our guest these great breakfast ideas and then get there feedback. I loved the challenge of trying something new everyday. Serving a great dish became my goal over and over. Today I had to take a picture of all my magazines laying on the floor. I love looking through a new cookbook, or magazine and finding something fun to cook, that makes me happy.
I hope you continue to come back and check it out. I have a ton of good recipe to share with you. Enjoy Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment