Total Pageviews

Monday, April 4, 2011

COFFEE ANYONE???

  


           A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness
                          tasted and time well spent  
                                                 

Do you orchestrate your mornings to the tune of coffee?

Do you Consider coffee your vitamin?

Does coffee smell like heaven in the morning?

Sunday morning my husband & I visited a new local Restaurant (Red Hills Market) for breakfast, we had a great conversation about giving back to our community, getting more involved with helping the homeless people or spending more time with friends and family.   The Secret Millionaire Show has become a favorite of mine.  I think spending time with people is what we need more of these days.
                                                                

So, today lets set a date and let me buy you a cup of coffee.  


I thought I would share one last quote I came across..but know this before you read it..I believe in the Bible and the 23rd Psalms was the very first verse I memorized as a child.  I love this verse!!

Caffeine is my shepherd; I shall not doze.
It maketh me to wake in green pastures:
It leadeth me beyond the sleeping masses.
It restoreth my buzz:
It leadeth me in the paths of consciousness for its name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of addiction,
I will fear no Equal
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me.
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of The Starbucks:
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over.
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life:
And I will dwell in the House of Mochas forever.
~Author Unknown

Looking forward to seeing you!!!  Susan









                                            





2 comments:

  1. what a fun way to spend a sunday morning! i think i will take matt to breakfast there this sunday for his birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Matt! We sure enjoyed our morning, our breakfast was delicious...we shared the egg & bacon sandwich, it was so good. They also have quiche for breakfast too. I hope you both have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete