Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Calling it HOME

Hello all my blogger friends

I know it's been awhile since my last posting. I thought I would take a moment and  let you know we are getting settled in to our new home. I still have a few boxes resting in the corners waiting for me to unpack, but the hardest part is over.

Life is full of changes you know
I never thought I would be where I am at..becoming Innkeeper at the Lions Gate Inn Bed & Breakfast. It has been an easy transition for us...the animals are doing great and adjusting well.  We feel very blessed to be here and love our cozy space.

I am learning all over again to be more organized and manage my time wisely here at the B&B. Blogging has not been in my new schedule yet, but soon.

The season has begun and guest are arriving from all over. I find so much joy in meeting each and everyone who walks through our doors. Cooking of course is the funniest part. I have come up with so many great breakfast recipes that I can't wait to share. I find that I love this time of the year...visiting a new Farmers Market and picking up some fresh fruit & vegetables is so...let just say (FUN)

I am still in the thought process of organizing a Farmers Market in Carlton Oregon with my good friend Darci; I will keep you posted.

Thank you for your patients. I will be back to blogging soon:)

P.S. I am still working on my Cook Happy Cookbook. I can't wait for it all to come together. Stay Tune!!   
         

Cheers!! Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment