Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Red White & Bue

Taste of Home Recipe
Strawberry Shortcakes

                                          Fun table settings
Decorations from Martha Stewart



Kids will love these

Simple Ideas
                                                     Yummy!!!

Taste of Home Berry Cheesecake

Land where my fathers died,
Land of the pilgrims' pride,
From every mountainside
Let freedom ring!


 Hello my friends

I really can't believe the 4th of July is around the corner, it has come way to fast for me.

I love the 4th of July...It wasn't always the case with me. I guess when I was very young the sound of fireworks scared me to my room with pillows over my head and lots if screaming. I was terrified!!!!   I love fireworks but I still could do without the sound of them..ear-plugs are must for me.

I think the funnest part of the 4th of July is the decorating for me.

I love the brilliant colors red...white....blue, so  I thought I would share some great ideas for you who love to cook or decorate for the 4th Of July.


HAPPY 4TH...From Cook Happy





                               

No comments:

Post a Comment