Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

TORTILLA CHICKEN BITES



RECIPE 


Simple Appetizer..Taco Chicken Bites


4 to 5 chicken breast 


1pkg of Taco seasoning


1 can of pinto beans


1 can of diced tomatoes


1 can green chilies


1/2 lime  juice


1 bag Tortilla chips


In a Crockpot add your chicken, taco seasoning, pinto beans, tomatoes, chilies and lime juice. Cook for 4 hrs.   


Serve on tortilla chips.  Top with sour cream, salsa, jack cheese, olives, green onions. 


I found these Organic tortilla chips, with no preservatives in the health food section.  I also used low-fat sour cream.  


I didn't have any green onions so I left them out, but I think adding those adds some great color.


I am wishing that your TEAM wins tomorrow!!     Enjoy Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment