Total Pageviews

Friday, November 5, 2010

Susan, then & now


To Friends and Family,
I hope you had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend, I know I am. I have to say I had one amazing week. I have decided to publish a Cookbook, called 'Cook Happy'. I am SO excited about the book. It seems to be the only thing on my mind. I am working really hard at putting it all together for you to see. My niece Katie has agreed  to be apart of the cookbook and will be providing many beautiful photo's. I'm very excited to share some of the fun recipes I have collected over the years. I also have some new ideas I tried while working at the The Lion's Gate Inn Bed & Breakfast. These recipes became favorites for our guest.  They are all fun and easy and most of all taste good. I feel very fortunate to be working at a Restaurant called Perfect Picnic's, where I have the opportunity to be creative and try new ideas everyday.
I would love to share the process with you on my new blog. I hope you continue to come back and enjoy this process with me.  Please feel free to ask me questions or leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.  Thanks Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment