Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Pot Licker

I decided to take today off from cooking. I thought I would share Lizzie with you instead. Lizzie is my 18 month old Golden Retriever Pup. Lizzie has been in obedience school learning to be a good dog in our home. The only struggle left to work on is staying out of the kitchen, she loves to be in there with me.  Lizzie stares me down waiting for something to be given to her from the kitchen after I am done, so we call her our Pot Licker.  It's hard to tell her no, but I know how important it is for her to stay healthy so she can be around for a very long time.  Lizzie is the sweetest dog and brings a lot of joy to our home.
Here is a photo of Lizzie.  Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. She is doing obedience training? Where are you doing it at? Annabell needs that :)

    ReplyDelete