Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Farm Chicks Christmas Book







I wanted to share this new Christmas Book I ordered on-line. It is full of great Christmas decorating ideas and good recipes. Books always seem to inspire me, and especially books that are full of colored pictures. I have found I am a visual person and these books always seem to get my attention. I am definitely getting in the Christmas spirit already.  Decorating at the Picnic Basket has just begun for Christmas.  I don't know about you but I love Christmas lights, the smell of pine, Christmas music, the adventure of finding the perfect tree and most of all... baking so many delicious recipes for family and friends. I wish for you a season of peace and joy getting ready for Christmas.
Here is just a few pictures for you to glance at.  Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment