Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fresh Fruit Cup



I love this dish and I know you will to. I cut up some fresh fruit from our local Farmers Market, and drizzled vanilla poppy seed yogurt over the top. This dish was a favorite to many guests at a local Bed & Breakfast where I worked for 2 years. You will find as the season's change you can use whatever fruit is tasty and colorful, or use whatever is a family favorite in your home.  Finding the right dish to serve this wonderful cup of fruit in, is optional. I went looking through my cabinets and found these perfect size glass cups.
Today I used cantaloupe,honeydew,kiwi, and pears.  You will also find you can eat something healthy and filling that doesn't take alot of time before you rush out the door. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment