Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

BLUEBERRY BANANA BREAD


Good Sunday Morning...This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.  I love Sundays...it a day we can spend quality time with our loved ones...its a day to rest...its a day that we can restore ourselves for the week ahead...its another day to be Thankful for all we have.


I am so thankful for all that I have.  I am Thankful for all of you who come and check out my blog. I am having so much fun being in the kitchen and sharing with  you.  This recipe is Banana Blueberry Bread. It is my original Banana Bread recipe with some dried blueberries, and a little cinnamon spice on top.




                                                                  
NEW BREAD BAGS BY SUSAN  Yes...I have decided to get out my new sewing machine and start sewing.  I went to the greatest fabric store near by and found some pretty fun prints. I will be selling them along with many other things very soon. 


 If your like me I always have bread sitting around in saran wrap on the counter. I thought having a pretty bread bag to store your bread in that sits on your counter is great idea.  Or just think if  your putting a basket together for someone this is a super cute idea.  


                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment