Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

GO DUCKS!! Party Chocolates

OREGON DUCKS CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES 
  In celebration of all you Duck fans, I thought I would make these delicious chocolates.  I don't think I need to say good luck..they are an awesome team and will win the championship.  I wish I could be sitting in the stands on Monday night watching this GREAT game!! If your planning on watching with friends and need a great treat to bring then give these a try.






    RECIPE                                                                            

1 8oz cream cheese
3 C powdered sugar
1pkg Bakers semi sweet chocolate
1 1/2 t vanilla
Suggested coatings, sprinkles, cocoa powder,coconut, or chopped nuts

BEAT  With an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese first, then add the powdered sugar, set aside.

ADD    Melted chocolate and vanilla.  Melt either in microwave or on the stove. Mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour

SHAPE  into 1 inch balls and roll  them into your coatings.   Serves 24

GO DUCKS!!!!!!      


                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment