Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

Selling on Etsy....Bread Bags




Selling my new Bread Bags on Etsy. They are made with very cute fabric and are lined inside.You get 3 to a package. I have 4 different patterns to choose from.  

If your like me I usually have my bread wrapped in saran wrap on the counter. I love these. This is a way to keep the bread fresh and keeps your counters looking neat and clean. 

How fun would these be to give to a friend after you have just baked some delicious bread.  These are a great gift,check  it out.  Thanks Susan      

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I want to purchase some. You are so clever, and I finally figured out how to follow your blog!! LOL Your food is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Debi for being apart of my blog. I am having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Debi, I am selling 3 bags for $20. You can buy them from me or order them through Etsy, which very you want. Susan

    ReplyDelete